Oh happy Wednesday!
I was so tired Sunday evening that I was like “oh well, life is more important than a blog post” but I was also certain I would write it Monday. I should have known better 😀 life always seems to get in the way. Monday a cold hit me while traveling and pretty much knocked me out Monday and Tuesday.
“SPRING: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be”
The couple of days it got warmer and it truly feels like spring is here! I was outside a little yesterday and immediatly felt a shift in my mood and all around feeling. We are so blessed here, that winter is over all not that long. I do miss the cold days and snow we miss out on here, but I love that winter season does not last for like 6 months (hello Saskatchewan, Canada 😉 ).
Things that have given me spring feeling lately:
- I have been in major cleaning mode. I´m currently optimizing our washer/dryer situation, uncluttered my closet, watched videos on how to best clean my house and am obsessed with everything that makes cleaning our home easier. Which in hindsight could be called spring cleaning mode 😉
- I´ve been seeing more and more couples in love while running errands. Love is all around <3
- Tulips!! I´ve been seeing them and buying them and it just says spring to me!
- Warmer temperatures. Although I just bought the warmest jacket ever, I like that its warmer outside so I don´t need it as much.
- I´ve gone over my clothes I wear during spring and summer and figured out if I needed anything new (need, not want 😀 ). I´ve actually never done that before summer was here. Usually summer hits and then I realize that all my t-shirts are worn out our I don´t have skirts or shorts anymore. We will see if this is working and if its something I like.
Even though I deep down long for really warm weather – like flip flop weather – I try to embrace this season and as the quote said “chance is beautiful” and spring truly is a reminder of that.
Hoping the flu or cold season don´t hit you and you also get to enjoy this lovely spring weather!
Lots of love to you!