F. Scott Fitzgerald
It’s fall!! The weekend really brought all the fall. We had a full day of rain and then we had a full day of beautiful sunny colder fall weather. The leaves are changing colours and the air is crisp – even during the day. I’m not gonna lie my days all sort of melt together. Although I’ve caught up on homework and my bag is packed and all organized for the new week it has not really registrated with me that it’s the beginning of a new week. It feels like just another day.
My September goals where quite ‘physical’, things I wanted to get done:
- move without stress (YES! check!)
- enjoy the in-between stage and be in the moment instead of longing for the moment when all boxes are unpacked (nope this did not happen. I went all crazy whenever I felt like we had too much stuff for too little room. Thankfully its all sorted out now! Puh!)
- Sort out my clothes and give away what I dont need/wear. Quality over quantity! (Yes, definitely done that!)
- Start Uni (absolutely done that!)
- Enjoy the heck out of Berlin with my best friend and take lots of pictures (yes! See my post here)
- Get my new ID and drivers license (also yes)
It has been a good and productive September!
My October goals are pretty simple:
- Enjoy fall and be outside
- reduce my stress-level
It sort of come full circle with my days merging together – I will try to be more in the moment and more aware of the moment. Aware that its fall and not miss it all. Aware that its Monday and not miss the beginning of another week.
So I’m making a conscious effort to have a happy MONDAY! A happy fall! A start of something good 🙂
Have the best Monday y’all!